Charlie Spaulding, GRI
Charlie has the Experience
Charlie is a full time agent with 10 years of experience in Real Estate.
Why is this important?
- If a problem arises, chances are that he will have seen the issue before and know how to handle it.
- He knows what type of marketing actually sells homes.
- With regard to price and home repairs, he knows what is reasonable for buyers to request.
- He has trusted contractors and handymen ready to help with repairs if need be.
He is well-trained in AZ Contract Law and Real Estate Law
Most agents have completed only the minimum training in order to become Real Estate agents.
- Charlie has completed an additional 90 hours of education to earn a nationally recognized designation called the GRI (Graduate of the Realtor Institute).
- He holds a Masters Degree in Education and will make sure you understand your rights and obligations during the process of selling your home.
Charlie's personal team along with the Tierra Antigua Realty office staff insure that nothing falls through the cracks. Charlie works with his wife Kate (marketing specialist) and his assistant Chandra (transaction co-coordinator). 3 heads are better than 1!
His Negotiation Strategy works
Charlie's win-win strategy makes sense. Most other agents don't even have a strategy.
- He's a Notary Public. Need a document notarized? Charlie and his official stamp are ready to help.
- He's got Tierra Antigua Realty behind him
Learn More About Charlie and his Team!
- Core Values - the principals Charlie uses to serve his clients
- The Spaulding Team - our specialized systems insure that the job is done correctly
- Testimonials - Past clients dish the dirt on Charlie and the team
- born in Chicago, IL.
- moved to West Tennessee at age 12 and grew up on a catfish farm.
- has BA from Kenyon college.
- has a Masters Degree in Education from NAU.
- hobbies include Swing dance and spending time with wife, Kate and son, Wilson.
- is an active memeber of the Palo Verde Neighborhood Association Board as the Secretary